Casio G-Shock Watch GA-2200-4A is a tough Analog Digital Watch with a carbon core guard structure. Featuring three-tier construction integrates bezel, case back ad buttons. The profile of the dial is very slim offers ultimate ease of use. The 200-meters water resistant G-Shock series watch is designed for a distinct fashion statement. It also has various digital mini dials for date, seconds, alarms and day readings. Its round bezel with a six screw structure shows the rugged toughness while the inset dial indicator is enclosed in the semicircular ring.
Other specs of the Casio G-Shock Watch GA-2200-4A are: Double LED light, Resin band/case, Mineral glass dial, World time (31 time zones, 48 cities), Shock-resistant construction, 15 seconds deviation per month, 12/24h time format, Auto calendar up to 2099, Multi-function alarms, stopwatch, 3 years battery and 57g weight.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving time on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 50.8×47.1×12.8mm
- Total weight : 57g
- International Model
- For international stock, shipment will take 5-7 business days to leave our overseas warehouse
- Shock Resistant, Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light, Super illuminator
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Full auto-calendar, 31 time zones (48 cities)
- 1/100-second stopwatch, Countdown timer
- 3 year battery life
CONDITION - Unless stated in the product title, all devices are brand new. We do sell a small quantity of refurbished items but these all have a product title that begins with 'Refurbished'. As part of our QC process, retail package seals may have been opened to perform quality, testing and/or unlock functions however unless specified all devices are new and unused.
WARRANTY - All new devices come with our comprehensive 12 month warranty, which is included in the standard purchase price. We'll even replace with a new item if yours cannot be repaired. Refurbished items (marked as such in the product description) come with a 6 month warranty with refurbished replacement items.
PAYMENT METHODS - We accept Credit Card and PayPal for outright purchases. Though we also offer zipMoney for convenient repayments over time handled by zipMoney. Direct bank deposit is available to wholesale orders only, please get in touch with our CS team for further information.
RETURNS - All orders come with 14 days free returns. For more information please read our returns policy. We also offer a new replacement policy for items that cannot be repaired.
SECURITY - Our shopping cart meets the strictest PCI requirements and is audited daily. We do not store any customer payment information and our servers are protected using Digicert's SHA2 High Assurance SSL.
OUR STOCK - Products sold through this store are unlocked, never locked or SIM-free. They offer the best combination of price and quality and can be sourced from international markets via parallel importation. Please check the network bands with your provider to ensure full compatibility. In some instances printed documentation may not be in English, even though the device is compatible with local network bands. Where this occurs and you require user manuals etc please contact us and we will provide a digital copy.
DISCLAIMER - Due to variations in stock and regional sourcing we cannot guarantee that all specifications listed are 100% correct at all times as the same model may be available in several variants. If you have any specific requirements please raise them with our team and they will provide availability on the model you require.