- Casio Watches
Apple Watches - A must-have wearable device
After the wider popularity of smartphones, we are witnessing the evolution of the smartwatch and know how rapidly the craze of these watches is increasing, All the brands are putting their best foot forward to stay in the race but Apple with its iWatch, as always is leading the way with its amazing range Apple Watches, that are designed to offer a perfect blend of comfortability, style, and convenience. The smartphones from Apple offer integration with iOS technology and also come with excellent fitness tracking and features inclined towards the wellbeing of its users.
Is an Apple Watch a must-have device? Whenever this question strikes your mind, the answer should be absolutely yes! Whether you are looking to have a full standalone cellular smartwatch that you are comfortable doing the work out without worrying about taking the phone along with you or a model that only supports the Wi-Fi-only and provide access to the huge ecosystems of apps and features, Apple watch is the most loved smartwatch available in the world today.
Apple watch comes in different models and with each upgraded model it provides amazing features for its customers. Here is the list of Apple watches from different series –
- Apple Watch Series 3: This comes in two models: Series 3 GPS + Cellular and Series 3 GPS. Its features include GPS/GNSS, Barometric altimeter, Water-resistant, 50 meters1, Optical heart sensor, Emergency SOS, Accelerometer, up to 16 g-forces, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Speaker, Microphone, Apple Pay, GymKit, Capacity 16GB, GPS + Cellular, Capacity 8GB, GPS, Ceramic and, sapphire crystal back (centre), GPS + Cellular, Composite back, GPS
- Apple Watch Series 5: This was released back in 2019, September and came into version: GPS + Cellular versions: A2156 40mm, A2157 44mm (Global); A2094 40mm, A2095 44mm (USA, LATAM, Canada). Its special features include Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate (2nd gen), barometer, compass, Natural language commands, and dictation (talking mode). The colour options available in this watch are Space Black, Silver, Gold.
- Apple watch series SE: Apple watch SE is available in 3 finishes Silver, Space Grey, and Gold. Its special features include GPS/GNSS, compass, always-on altimeter, water resistance, 50 meters1, second-generation optical heart sensor, international emergency calling, emergency SOS2, accelerometer, up to 32 g-forces with fall detection, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, speaker, microphone, apple pay, gymkit, capacity 32GB, ceramic and sapphire crystal back
- Apple watch series 6: This is the best choice for you to go with. Two of its versions are -
1) Apple Watch Series 6 GPS + Cellular (44 mm case and 40 mm case) Aluminium case – colours: blue, gold, (PRODUCT)RED, silver, or space grey
Stainless steel case – colours: gold, graphite, silver
2) Apple Watch Series 6 GPS (44 mm case and 40 mm case)
Aluminium case – colours: blue, gold, (PRODUCT)RED, silver, or space grey
Stainless steel case – colours: gold, graphite, or silver. Its features include a faster S6 chip, an always-on display, an always-on altimeter, and blood oxygen monitoring, offered at a price of $399. This was announced in September 2020, and it is the Apple newest watch Series 6.
iWatch Stylish yet Amazing
There would be nothing wrong if we called watches or Apple watches the watches of the era. These amazing watches are something that everyone craves. And why not, these are worth falling for! Being the most amazing smartwatch, these iWatches have wonderful features. It's undoubtedly the most amazing smartwatch available in the market today. It has got everything that a person looks for while buying a smartwatch like – elegant looks with stylish changeable straps, excellent fitness features, possibly life-saving health tools, smooth notifications, and apps compatibility – and manages to improve on it.
Staying Fit with Apple Watch Series 6 fitness features
While you choose Apple Watch Series 6, you get amazing fitness features to keep track of your day-to-day fitness activities. It can track your activity and workouts and keeps you encouraged to lead a more active life by sending you gentle reminders and friendly competitions.
When you use an Apple Watch, it tracks how much you move, how often you stand up, and what is the duration of working out/exercise each day. You can set goals with the help of the Activity app, then you can keep a track of the progress throughout the day. Simply scroll downwards to get more details like how many steps you’ve walked or how much distance you’ve covered. Apple Watch notifies you when you’ve accomplished your goals
A Perfect Addition to your apple ecosystem
When you are a proud iPhone owner, we are sure you will be extremely satisfied when it comes to using an Apple Watch. We are sure you must be already using one, but if not, it is the right time for you to understand how these iWatches can be a Perfect Addition to your apple ecosystem! A lot of users are already preaching the imminent takeover of smart wearables for the past few years, and Apple is impeccably placed to not only take over but to also define the high-end of the market in Australia and the World.
Choose BuyMobile to Buy Apple Watch in Australia
Now that you’ve explored how Apple watches can be your best choice when it comes to style, looks, performance, and health management, it is very important to know what the most appropriate place could be to buy them at the best price. There are a lot of options available online in Australia, but it is suggested that choosing BuyMobile could be the right option for you as BuyMobile offers the best deals and has all the latest options available for the customers.