Casio G-Shock S-Series Watch GMA-S130PA-1A is a stylish and elegant watch that comes with steps counting feature. Programmed to count up to 999,999 steps, the watch comes equipped with an Auto LED light and a speed Indicator. It is 200m deep water resistant that allows you to wear even while swimming. The watch showcases a rounded dial with multi-dimensional hands that are built using the resin molding technology. It is really easy to use because of user friendly buttons. Other features of the watch include: Neobrite, Dual time (Home city time swapping), Full auto-calendar (to year 2099), 31 time zones, 1/100-second stopwatch, 5 daily or one-time alarms, and approximately 3 years battery life.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Count History Display: Daily data (8 days), weekly data (4 weeks), number of days step count goal was reached
- Step Goal Progress Display (GOAL mark; step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
- Step Reminder: audible alert lets you know when you have not walked enough within a specific period (Can be enabled or disabled.)
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 5 hours on a 6-level graph
- Step indicator
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity)
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 0000"00~5959"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:0000~23:5959 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Memory capacity: Up to 30 records (used by lap number and lap time)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minutes increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 49×45.9×15.5mm
- Total weight : 53g
- International Model
- For international stock, shipment will take 5-7 business days to leave our overseas warehouse
- Shock Resistant, Mineral Glass
- 200 meters water resistance, Double LED light
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor
CONDITION - Unless stated in the product title, all devices are brand new. We do sell a small quantity of refurbished items but these all have a product title that begins with 'Refurbished'. As part of our QC process, retail package seals may have been opened to perform quality, testing and/or unlock functions however unless specified all devices are new and unused.
WARRANTY - All new devices come with our comprehensive 12 month warranty, which is included in the standard purchase price. We'll even replace with a new item if yours cannot be repaired. Refurbished items (marked as such in the product description) come with a 6 month warranty with refurbished replacement items.
PAYMENT METHODS - We accept Credit Card and PayPal for outright purchases. Though we also offer zipMoney for convenient repayments over time handled by zipMoney. Direct bank deposit is available to wholesale orders only, please get in touch with our CS team for further information.
RETURNS - All orders come with 14 days free returns. For more information please read our returns policy. We also offer a new replacement policy for items that cannot be repaired.
SECURITY - Our shopping cart meets the strictest PCI requirements and is audited daily. We do not store any customer payment information and our servers are protected using Digicert's SHA2 High Assurance SSL.
OUR STOCK - Products sold through this store are unlocked, never locked or SIM-free. They offer the best combination of price and quality and can be sourced from international markets via parallel importation. Please check the network bands with your provider to ensure full compatibility. In some instances printed documentation may not be in English, even though the device is compatible with local network bands. Where this occurs and you require user manuals etc please contact us and we will provide a digital copy.
DISCLAIMER - Due to variations in stock and regional sourcing we cannot guarantee that all specifications listed are 100% correct at all times as the same model may be available in several variants. If you have any specific requirements please raise them with our team and they will provide availability on the model you require.