iPhone 14 Line Up
- are to be believed, the pro models will be launched without a notch.
- Talking about features, it’s inevitable to not discuss what the camera has in store for us in the iPhone 14 series. According to leaks, the iPhone 14 Pro models may get an upgrade in terms of a 48MP primary sensor, while the iPhone 14 is expected to carry the current 12MP camera sensors.
- The standard iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro come with a 6.1-inch display, while the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max sport a 6.7-inch display.
- We also learnt that Apple’s flagship smartphones, the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max will be getting a completely new 48MP sensor, which will use pixel binning to churn out 12MP photos.
As every year, the upcoming iPhone series is tipped to include four new models, but there will not be any “mini” model this time. Instead, Apple is likely to launch the iPhone 14 Max this time. Here's how the iPhone 14 family could line up:
- iPhone 14 – 6.1-inch display
- iPhone 14 Max – 6.6-inch display
- iPhone 14 Pro – 6.1-inch 120Hz display
- iPhone 14 Pro Max – 6.7-inch 120Hz display
iPhone 14 - The beginning of the new innovations
Reports suggest that the Cupertino-based tech giant will kill the iPhone mini version this year and a lot more promising leaks are doing the rounds coming from both Mark Gurman and Ming-Chi Kuo (two leakers with magnificent track records for Apple information).
Another source has also suggested that the two cheaper models will have 60Hz screens, just like in the current range. The iPhone 14 meanwhile will apparently stick with two lenses. What the iPhone 14 range is sure to include though is 5G support.
Design: The iPhone 14 will probably look a lot like the iPhone 13, but the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max could get a punch-hole camera instead of a notch.
Display: Speaking about the display, there aren’t very significant changes in the pipeline for the standard model. The iPhone 14 could have 6.1-inch (or 6.06-inch) 1170 x 2532 OLED screens with a 60Hz refresh rate.
Every iPhone 14 model is expected to have a powerful A16 Bionic chipset, but the Pro models could additionally have 8GB of RAM (up from a maximum of 6GB currently) and up to 2TB of storage (up from a current maximum of 1TB).
iPhone 14 Max - Newest iPhone in the lineup
Ahead of the official launch, leaks and leaks have revealed a lot about the upcoming iPhone models, including the iPhone 14 Max. Here’s a closer look at everything that has been revealed about the upcoming iPhone 14 Max.
Display: Talking about the specifications, the iPhone 14 Max is said to include a 6.6-inch display with a wide-notch like a predecessor iPhone 12. The Pro Models, on the other hand, are said to feature a different design and a pill-shaped notch on the display.
Processor: The iPhone 14 Max model is tipped to be powered by the A16 Bionic chipset, which is expected to be slightly more optimized than the A15 Bionic chip and will improve the efficiency of performance.
Like the iPhone 13 series, the iPhone 14 models are also likely to offer a minimum of 128GB storage, and up to 512GB onboard storage.
Camera: For photography, the iPhone 14 Max is rumoured to sport two camera sensors on the rear panel. The device may feature a single selfie shooter at the front that will be placed inside the wide notch similar to the iPhone 13 series. Apple is likely to optimize the sensors in a way that helps in better low-light camera performance.
Battery: With the iPhone 14 series, Apple is expected to offer better battery performance when compared to its predecessor.
If the tipsters are to be believed, the iPhone 14 Max will sport an almost similar look to the iPhone 13. The iPhone 14 Max is also expected to come in many attractive colors as well, like the iPhone 13 series. But, we are yet to get the confirmed name of the color options.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro with Substantial differences
Apple iPhone 14 Pro is the upcoming model in the iPhone 14 flagship series that is being avowed as a great combination of functionality and style. From camera features to display, there seems to be an abundance of information on the iPhone 14 series.
Rumors suggest there will be some major design differences between the iPhone 14 Pro models and the standard iPhone 14 models because Apple is introducing changes to the Face ID camera.
- The phone is rumored to come with a magnificent 6.1 inches (15.49 cm) flexible OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. And a resolution of 1170 x 2532 Pixels, which will bring out content to life.
- The Pro model will likely have four storage options - 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB.
- Speaking about the camera aspects, the triple-rear camera module will have a 48MP primary camera and two 12MP cameras.
- The smartphone is being tipped to feature a pill-shaped notch and will be built in a Titanium Alloy frame.
In addition to this, the aspect ratio of the phone’s display is expected to be 19.5:9 that will give you an immersive experience while playing games or watching movies.
The upcoming model is claimed to come with 6 GB, 6 GB of RAM so that you can switch between multiple apps without any interruptions. And, it might come with 128 GB of internal storage so that you could store all your songs, videos, games and more on the phone without worrying about space constraints.
Reports suggest that Apple will change the design of the iPhone 14 Pro models, but the iPhone 14 and the iPhone 14 Max will look almost similar to the iPhone 13.
iPhone 14 Pro Max - The bigger picture
The last in the series but the top-end model: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max has all the eyes glued to it ever since the specs have been revealed. Here’s everything we have with us on the top-end model of the iPhone 14 series:
- A notable leakster has revealed that the iPhone 14 Pro Max gets a 6.7-inch Super Retina OLED display that has 1284 x 2778 pixels resolution.
- The display panel has a 120Hz refresh rate, 19:9 aspect ratio, and a pixel density of 457PPI.
- The newer iPhone has a similar notch size as that of the iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- Under the hood, Apple is making use of an in-house Apple A14 Bionic chipset to power up the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- Coming to the storage, the internal storage on the iPhone 14 Pro Max consists of 128GB.
- One of our favorite features that we definitely look forward to is the iPhone Camera. The iPhone 14 Po Max features a triple-camera setup that consists of a 12MP primary lens, 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 12MP telephoto lens. On the front side, the iPhone 14 Pro sports a 12MP camera that has an f/2.2 aperture.
- Connectivity-wise, the handset has 5G, Bluetooth v5.1, and GPS. A 4352mAh battery fuels the iPhone 14 Pro max that has 25W fast charging support.
iPhone 14 launch date in Australia?
One of the most significant tech events of the year that everyone eagerly awaits is the annual autumn event in which Apple launches their latest iPhones. iPhone 14 will surely be the biggest launch of 2022 and definitely is a much-awaited one. None of the leaked information on the flagship series is yet confirmed officially by Apple, let alone its release date.
Apple typically unveils its new iPhone flagship series around the same time each year, that is, the second week of September. If the new developments are to be believed, this year, too, that’s what the Cupertino-based tech giant is expected to do.
Following the past year’s trend, the iPhone 13 came forth on 14th September 2021, the second Tuesday of the month. Apple seems to have an inclination for the first or second Tuesday of September, which suggests the iPhone 14 could debut on either Tuesday 6th or Tuesday 13th September 2022.Apple events are usually held at the company's Apple Park headquarters in California. Apple is yet to decide on whether it will be an online or an in-person event. And a few leaksters have even confirmed the leaked date for the event to be September 13, 2022. There's no official news on the iPhone 14 price yet. But since the standard iPhone 13 starts at £679 / $699 / AUS1199, we'd expect the iPhone 14 to follow a similar price line.
Other products that might be revealed during the event include AirPods Pro 2, which are claimed to be the “biggest innovation in wireless earbuds since the original AirPods along with three Apple Watches.
If you too are an Apple or a tech enthusiast, stay tuned and check out the blog section of BuyMobile to get the latest updates in the tech world.