Beats Studio Buds launched with Active Noise Cancellation
- 18 Jun, 2021
On Monday, Apple announced the launch of Beats Studio Buds wireless earphones with the latest addition to its beats headphones line. Beats Studio buds are now open for order in the US and Canada with free shipping and come at a price tag of $149.99.
Beats has launched its latest wireless earbuds - Studio Buds. With offerings such as noise cancelling feature, one touch pairing with both apple and android devices, the market is buzzing with what’s more on offer? The Studio Buds come in 3 colour options: a. You can never get enough of ‘Black’, b. The fiery ‘Beats Red’ and c. the all time favourite classic ‘White’.
The brand aims to pitch the Studio Buds to a wider audience as they are more affordable and compatible than Apple’s AirPods. They charge via the more universal USB-C connector rather than Apple’s proprietary Lightning and they have a dedicated Android app, making them friendlier to users. The multi-function button on each earbud lets you answer/end calls, play/pause tracks, even skip songs and many more features to be explored. The tech giant is asserting that users will get a powerful and balanced sound, with a two-chamber acoustic design. So, for budget conscious consumers, this is definitely a better bet than AirPods.
Beats Studio Buds Highlights
- Apple claims that the Beats Studio Buds come with an advanced digital processor which promises to optimize the audio performance for loudness and clarity.
- The light weight of the buds made them comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
- The main USP of course is the Anti Noise Cancelling feature (ANC) that deters any external disturbances/noises to take away your immersive listening experience.
- The Beats Studio Buds come with IPX4 rating which make the earbuds sweat and water-resistant.
- The Beats Studio Buds come with a USB-C charge connector that gives a huge comfort to its users as they won’t have to struggle anymore with Apple and Android charging platforms.
- With a sleek design that easily fits in your pocket or purse, these buds were designed to fit seamlessly into your life.
- You also have Dolby Atmos support via the Spatial Audio feature of Apple Music and other elements of the Apple ecosystem.
Beats studio buds promise to deliver up to 8 hours of playback time with ANC and transparency mode off with two additional charges provided by its lightweight charging case. On the other hand, any of the modes on the earbuds claim to offer up to 5 hours of battery backup. They also support fast charging and claim that with five minutes of charge you can enjoy one hour of music even when the battery is running low. That’s a winning point for many of the users.
The Beats Studio Buds will offer hands-free experience for users with Apple devices by activating Siri as you go ‘’Hey Siri’’ as those features are built-in to IOS with no app required.
The company will start shipping the earbuds from June 24th, 2021.