Your family wants super-fast, reliable Wi-Fi for your whole home, up to 3,000 sq. ft. With the Nighthawk Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System, experience the future of Wi-Fi with next-generation 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6). Enjoy dual-band technology designed to handle 4X more connections and the increasing demand for fast gaming without interruption and smooth streaming. The Nighthawk Mesh System comes with two high-power satellites to provide you with broad Wi-Fi coverage, so you can eliminate dead zones by easily adding satellites wherever needed. Set up in minutes and control your homes Wi-Fi with the Nighthawk App. Wi-Fi 6 is backward compatible with 802.11ac/n/a/g/b.
- Combined Wi-Fi speeds over 1.8Gbps keep up with your family streaming, gaming and smart home needs.
- Eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones by simply placing satellites throughout your home to form a smart, reliable Wi-Fi network and coverage to every room.
- Wi-Fi 6 designed for faster, more reliable connections, smoother streaming and 4-times the device connection capacity of previous Wi-Fi standards. 100 percent backwards compatible.
- Allows system to work with other satellites or extenders that support the EasyMesh standard.
- The Nighthawk Wi-Fi 6 Mesh System is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, is built for performance at an ultimate level. The ultra-fast processor enables the router to seamlessly handle data intensive applications such as 4K UHD video streaming, VR/AR gaming, as well as provide a stronger, more reliable Wi-Fi experience. This powerful processor is optimised for AX making intelligent spontaneous decisions to schedule data traffic to maximize Wi-Fi Bandwidth utilisation.
- The NETGEAR Nighthawk App makes it easy to set up your Nighthawk Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System and get more out of your Wi-Fi. With the app, you can install your Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router and Satellites in a few steps just connect your mobile device to the router network and the app will walk you through the rest. Once set up, you can use the intuitive dashboard to pause the Internet on your connected devices, run a quick Internet speed test, and much more.
CONDITION - Unless stated in the product title, all devices are brand new. We do sell a small quantity of refurbished items but these all have a product title that begins with 'Refurbished'. As part of our QC process, retail package seals may have been opened to perform quality, testing and/or unlock functions however unless specified all devices are new and unused.
WARRANTY - All new devices come with our comprehensive 12 month warranty, which is included in the standard purchase price. We'll even replace with a new item if yours cannot be repaired. Refurbished items (marked as such in the product description) come with a 6 month warranty with refurbished replacement items.
PAYMENT METHODS - We accept Credit Card and PayPal for outright purchases. Though we also offer zipMoney for convenient repayments over time handled by zipMoney. Direct bank deposit is available to wholesale orders only, please get in touch with our CS team for further information.
RETURNS - All orders come with 14 days free returns. For more information please read our returns policy. We also offer a new replacement policy for items that cannot be repaired.
SECURITY - Our shopping cart meets the strictest PCI requirements and is audited daily. We do not store any customer payment information and our servers are protected using Digicert's SHA2 High Assurance SSL.
OUR STOCK - Products sold through this store are unlocked, never locked or SIM-free. They offer the best combination of price and quality and can be sourced from international markets via parallel importation. Please check the network bands with your provider to ensure full compatibility. In some instances printed documentation may not be in English, even though the device is compatible with local network bands. Where this occurs and you require user manuals etc please contact us and we will provide a digital copy.
DISCLAIMER - Due to variations in stock and regional sourcing we cannot guarantee that all specifications listed are 100% correct at all times as the same model may be available in several variants. If you have any specific requirements please raise them with our team and they will provide availability on the model you require.