Casio G-Shock Watch GPR-B1000-1DR is a digital watch with a refined design, comes with a new Triple Sensor technology to encounter with harsh conditions. A powerful body of the watch is shock resistant, dust resistant, mud resistant, low temperature resistant and 200 meters water resistant. It features GPS and a digital compass to guide you to your destinations while tracking of your routes. You can connect over Bluetooth to the G-SHOCK Connected app which greatly expands GPS function performance. Moreover a dual charging system supports both wireless charging and solar charging.
Other specs of the Casio G-Shock Watch GPR-B1000-1DR are Carbon fiber insert Resin Band, LED backlight (Super illuminator), GPS Navigation, Digital compass, Memory to store up to 60 sets of point data, Altimeter, Barometer, Airplane mode, 12/24h time format, auto calendar up to 2099, 4 daily alarms, stopwatch, Battery level indicator, 33 hours battery operating time with GPS use and 142g weight.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Carbon fiber insert Resin Band
- Mud Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Solar powered
- Power Source
- Solar powered system (solar-charging system), charging system compatible with wireless chargers (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- Low-temperature resistant (¡¬“20°C/¡¬“4°F)
- * Low-temperature resistance guarantees operation of the watch display only. It does not apply to operation of GPS, sensors or other functions.
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- GPS Navigation
- Activity logs (up to 20 logs), track display (wide area map/magnified map switching), start-to-destination direct distance, bearing to destination, destination setting from Point Memory recordings, backtrack, activity time measurement, log use status
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Point Memory
- Up to 60 sets of point data (time, date, longitude/latitude, altitude, atmospheric pressure, temperature), point icons
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Bidirectional calibration and magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory (records and display one set of degree and direction)
- Graphical display of north
- Auto horizontal compensation
- Measuring range: ¡¬“700 to 10,000 m (¡¬“2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
- *Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
- *Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Display range: ¡¬“10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- *Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Airplane mode
- World time
- 39 time zones* (39 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
- *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:5959
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments)
- 4 daily alarms
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no GPS signal reception and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- With GPS use
- NORMAL (Intermittent reception): Approx. 33 hours
- HIGH RATE (Continuous reception): Approx. 20 hours
- *Approx. two months more for non-GPS functions
- Without GPS use
- Approx. 29 months with the power-saving function* on after full charge
- *Power-saving after a certain period in a dark location
After placing your order and receiving the confirmation email, your order is usually processed within 1 business day for dispatch. Should there be any issues allocating stocks (this is a fast-moving industry and items can duck in and out quick) we'll recommend any similar colours/variants or an expected ETA for stock replenishment.
To ensure that you receive your new phone as quickly and safely as possible, we use a range of delivery options. Delivery times for all options are detailed below. Note that we currently do not ship to PO Boxes.
INSURED COURIER DELIVERY - 3-7 business days transit time. Freight is generally handled by Toll Australia. Next day from our Hong Kong dispatch warehouse into Sydney International. Additional day to Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide and major regional centres. Other more regional areas are usually between 6 to 10 business days depending on remoteness.
Our shipping cost with flat rate at $14.95. At the shopping cart, you can enter your postcode for an exact shipping quote. Please stay tune that we may have free shipping offers from time to time.
VERIFICATION - Please note that handling times begin once an order has been verified. We may contact you after the order has been placed to verify order and account details. Please ensure that we can reach you on the email address supplied and that you respond promptly to any requests.
CONDITION - Unless stated in the product title, all devices are brand new. We do sell a small quantity of refurbished items but these all have a product title that begins with 'Refurbished'. As part of our QC process, retail package seals may have been opened to perform quality, testing and/or unlock functions however unless specified all devices are new and unused.
WARRANTY - All new devices come with our comprehensive 12 month warranty, which is included in the standard purchase price. We'll even replace with a new item if yours cannot be repaired. Refurbished items (marked as such in the product description) come with a 6 month warranty with refurbished replacement items.
PAYMENT METHODS - We accept Credit Card and PayPal for outright purchases. Though we also offer zipMoney for convenient repayments over time handled by zipMoney. Direct bank deposit is available to wholesale orders only, please get in touch with our CS team for further information.
RETURNS - All orders come with 14 days free returns. For more information please read our returns policy. We also offer a new replacement policy for items that cannot be repaired.
SECURITY - Our shopping cart meets the strictest PCI requirements and is audited daily. We do not store any customer payment information and our servers are protected using Digicert's SHA2 High Assurance SSL.
OUR STOCK - Products sold through this store are unlocked, never locked or SIM-free. They offer the best combination of price and quality and can be sourced from international markets via parallel importation. Please check the network bands with your provider to ensure full compatibility. In some instances printed documentation may not be in English, even though the device is compatible with local network bands. Where this occurs and you require user manuals etc please contact us and we will provide a digital copy.
DISCLAIMER - Due to variations in stock and regional sourcing we cannot guarantee that all specifications listed are 100% correct at all times as the same model may be available in several variants. If you have any specific requirements please raise them with our team and they will provide availability on the model you require.