Casio G-Shock MUDMASTER Watch GG-B100-8A is a tough Analog Digital Watch from popular Japanese watch maker Casio. Offering Carbon Core Guard and Mud resistant structure, this MUDMASTER watch is designed to withstand the harshest environments. This model comes with strong yet lightweight carbon fibre construction adding rugged style handsome black and grey colouring. It offers 200 meters of water resistance and is perfect for beach and swimming activities.
Other specs of the Casio G-Shock include: Double LED light with afterglow, Mobile link, Digital compass, Altimeter, Barometer, Thermometer, Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor, 38 time zones, Mineral glass dial, Shock-resistant construction, Mud resistance, 12/24h time format, Auto calendar up to 2099, 5 daily alarms, Stopwatch and up to 2 years battery life.
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Mud Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Spherical Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth)
- Digital compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- 60 seconds continuous measurement
- Hand indication of north
- Magnetic declination correction
- Direction calibration (2-point calibration, figure eight calibration, auto calibration)
- Measuring range: œ700 to 10,000 m (œ2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
- Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
- Hand indication graph of altitude differential
- Manual memory measurements (up to 14 records, each including altitude, date, time)
- Auto log data (High/low altitudes, cumulative ascent and descent)
- Others: Relative altitude readings (±100 m /±1000 m), selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes (1 second for first 3 minutes only)
- Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
- Measuring range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
- Measuring unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
- Hand indication of pressure differential (±10 hPa)
- Atmospheric pressure tendency graph (last 20 hours or last 56 hours)
- Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
- The atmospheric pressure tendency graph can show the last 20 minutes or last 56 minutes of measurements. The hand indication of pressure differential shows values in units of ±1 hPa.
- Changeover between hPa and inHg
- Measuring range: œ10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
- Measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- World time
- 38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 55.4×53.1×19.3mm
- Total weight: 92g
- International Model
- For international stock, shipment will take 5-7 business days to leave our overseas warehouse
- Shock Resistant, Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance, Mud Resistant
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- 2 year battery life with Power Saving mode
CONDITION - Unless stated in the product title, all devices are brand new. We do sell a small quantity of refurbished items but these all have a product title that begins with 'Refurbished'. As part of our QC process, retail package seals may have been opened to perform quality, testing and/or unlock functions however unless specified all devices are new and unused.
WARRANTY - All new devices come with our comprehensive 12 month warranty, which is included in the standard purchase price. We'll even replace with a new item if yours cannot be repaired. Refurbished items (marked as such in the product description) come with a 6 month warranty with refurbished replacement items.
PAYMENT METHODS - We accept Credit Card and PayPal for outright purchases. Though we also offer zipMoney for convenient repayments over time handled by zipMoney. Direct bank deposit is available to wholesale orders only, please get in touch with our CS team for further information.
RETURNS - All orders come with 14 days free returns. For more information please read our returns policy. We also offer a new replacement policy for items that cannot be repaired.
SECURITY - Our shopping cart meets the strictest PCI requirements and is audited daily. We do not store any customer payment information and our servers are protected using Digicert's SHA2 High Assurance SSL.
OUR STOCK - Products sold through this store are unlocked, never locked or SIM-free. They offer the best combination of price and quality and can be sourced from international markets via parallel importation. Please check the network bands with your provider to ensure full compatibility. In some instances printed documentation may not be in English, even though the device is compatible with local network bands. Where this occurs and you require user manuals etc please contact us and we will provide a digital copy.
DISCLAIMER - Due to variations in stock and regional sourcing we cannot guarantee that all specifications listed are 100% correct at all times as the same model may be available in several variants. If you have any specific requirements please raise them with our team and they will provide availability on the model you require.