Casio G-Shock G-Squad Watch GBD-800UC-3 is the new addition to the G-SQUAD lineup, featuring good looking design ideal for both everyday fashions and training wear. It comes equipped with Bluetooth communication capabilities and is designed and engineered to make sports activities even more fun. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, a Multi-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records and more with the G-SHOCK connected phone app.
This G-Shock series gadget offers 200 meters water resistance and is perfect for beach and swimming activities. It also features shock resistance construction and comes with a resin band for comfortable fit. Other specs of the watch are LED light, Dual time, 12/24h time format, 5 daily alarms, Auto calendar up to 2099, Stopwatch and Approx. three years of battery life.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
- Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 7 hours on a 6-level graph
- Step indicator
- Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 000000~595999 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:0000~23:5959 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times)
- Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 0000" to 6000" (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2025
- International Model
- For international stock, shipment will take 5-7 business days to leave our overseas warehouse
CONDITION - Unless stated in the product title, all devices are brand new. We do sell a small quantity of refurbished items but these all have a product title that begins with 'Refurbished'. As part of our QC process, retail package seals may have been opened to perform quality, testing and/or unlock functions however unless specified all devices are new and unused.
WARRANTY - All new devices come with our comprehensive 12 month warranty, which is included in the standard purchase price. We'll even replace with a new item if yours cannot be repaired. Refurbished items (marked as such in the product description) come with a 6 month warranty with refurbished replacement items.
PAYMENT METHODS - We accept Credit Card and PayPal for outright purchases. Though we also offer zipMoney for convenient repayments over time handled by zipMoney. Direct bank deposit is available to wholesale orders only, please get in touch with our CS team for further information.
RETURNS - All orders come with 14 days free returns. For more information please read our returns policy. We also offer a new replacement policy for items that cannot be repaired.
SECURITY - Our shopping cart meets the strictest PCI requirements and is audited daily. We do not store any customer payment information and our servers are protected using Digicert's SHA2 High Assurance SSL.
OUR STOCK - Products sold through this store are unlocked, never locked or SIM-free. They offer the best combination of price and quality and can be sourced from international markets via parallel importation. Please check the network bands with your provider to ensure full compatibility. In some instances printed documentation may not be in English, even though the device is compatible with local network bands. Where this occurs and you require user manuals etc please contact us and we will provide a digital copy.
DISCLAIMER - Due to variations in stock and regional sourcing we cannot guarantee that all specifications listed are 100% correct at all times as the same model may be available in several variants. If you have any specific requirements please raise them with our team and they will provide availability on the model you require.