Casio Baby-G Watch BGA-240-1A3DR
Casio Baby-G Watch BGA-240-1A3DR is a sporty and stylish Analog Digital Watch from popular Japanese watch maker Casio. This model comes with a chic matte black coloured case and band with a similarly coloured internal round dial. The Baby-G series watch is designed for women. It offers 100 meters water resistance and is perfect for sea/beach and swimming activities. It has neon blue time markings with blue time hands.
Other specs of the Casio Baby-G Watch BGA-240-1A3DR are: amber LED light, Resin band/case, world time (31 time zones with 48 cities), mineral glass dial, shock resistant construction, 30 seconds deviation per month, 12/24h time format, auto calendar up to 2099, multi-function alarms, stopwatch, digital date display, 3 years CR1220 battery and 41g weight.
- Case · Bezel Material: Resin
- Resin band
- Neo Bright
- Impact Structure (Shock Resist)
- Inorganic glass
- 10 ATM water resistant
- Dual time
- A stopwatch (100 hours total, 100 hours total, with wrap / split), 60 measurements data (1 hundred seconds (less than 1 hour wrap, less than 10 hours split) / 1 second (wrap 1 hour or more, split 10 hours or more) Number, measurement start month · day · weekday, wrap / split time, lap / split number)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second increments, auto repeat)
- Three multi alarms (with only one snooze function) · Time signal
- Daylight saving time setting function
- Full auto calendar
- 12/24 hour display switching
- Operation sound ON / OFF switching function
- LED light (Auto light, afterglow function, with afterglow time change (1.5 sec / 3 sec))
- Accuracy: ± 30 seconds average monthly difference
- Size: 46.4 × 42.6 × 15.3 mm
- Weight: 41 g
DISCLAIMER - Due to variations in stock and regional sourcing we cannot guarantee that all specifications listed are 100% correct at all times as the same model may be available in several variants. If you have any specific requirements please raise them with our team and they will provide availability on the model you require.
We Also Recommend